Education Facilitator x3 at 3Eighteen Zambia
- Company: 3Eighteen Zambia
- Location: Zambia
- State: Kabwe
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Position: Education Facilitator
Place of Position: Kabwe North (1), Kafue (1), Kapiri Mposhi (1)
Main Role: To Facilitate education and child protection, GBV programs and its implementation in the project.
- Ensure discipleship is contextualised in all development program implementation as a cross cutting issue
- Ensure partnership engagement and collaboration in all development program implementation.
- Monitor and evaluate OVC performance in schools to measure success and address any setbacks urgently.
- Ensure OVC are mobilised, selected, and recruited from different communities where partner churches are located.
- Handle all communication on development program from the project/National office confidentially and efficiently.
- Ensure effective and efficient record keeping of all OVC education and rights activities
- Prepare and share monthly, quarterly, and annual reports with the Project Partnership Committee
- Update the OVC data base for sharing with the Project partnership committee and submission to the development coordinator
- Submit reports shared with the Project Partnership Committee to the development coordinator
- Together with other staff prepare and submit timely monthly, quarterly, and annual reports to the national office
Skills and Abilities
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, and email)
- Proven ability of working in teams
- Strong mobilisation skills
- Strong organisational and innovative skills
- Strong partiner engagement skills
- Strong report writing skills
- Significant proven ability in basic project management and budget development and management.
- Self-starter, Strong facilitation skills and Strong people management skills, and Strong organisational ability
- Committed Christian with Integrity and discipline
- Commitment to 3Eighteena Core values
- Full grade 12, Minimum of a Diploma or equivalent
- Business Administration, Entrepreneurship, Education, Social Work, Development Studies.
- Experience working with NGOs, Christian based organisation, micro-finance or Accounting enterprises