Clinical Officer General Lecturers x3 at Rockview University
- Company: Rockview University
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Zambia
Vacancy title: 3 Clinical Officer General Lecturers
[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Education, and Training , Category: Education ]
Deadline of this Job:
25 November 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South – Central Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 09, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Rockview University is a Private University and based on the Higher education sub-framework of the Zambia Qualifications Framework (ZQF). Rockview University has been classified as a ZQF 10 institution. At the moment, the University has constructed a spacious, beautiful ultra-modern campus with modern equipment at 10 miles. The University also has self-contained boarding houses with modern facilities such as internet connectivity via Wi-Fi and are convenient for the academic life of our students In view of this expansion, Rockview University is looking for mature, proactive, highly motivated and result oriented Zambians to fill the above position:
Workstation-10 Miles in Lusaka
Job Description: Reporting directly to the COG Coordinator, successful applicants for these positions must be committed and competent individuals who are able to handle the following responsibilities: • Supervise COG students in a variety of clinical training rotations, facilitating their participation in care and treatments and evaluating student performance.
• Teach procedures and care protocols during clinical rotations including proper medical documentation and coordinate with the clinical site to schedule COG students to shifts.
• Complete the required amount of continuous education units (CEUS) to satisfy licensing requirements, participate in professional teaching development courses as assigned and update medical equipment training as needed Leadclinical rotations in community health Act as a role model for aspiring COG students and address students professional career concerns
• A Degree in Medicine & Surgery.
• Member of HPCZor GNCZ. A minimum of 3 (three years’ experience as a lecturer and in a medical institution (ward). Proficiency in computer application systems and databases.
• Unquestionable professional integrity, stature and abilities.
• Ability to function under pressure.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Method of ApplicationInterested candidates should send their applications together with copies of educational and professional certificates, and curriculum vitae with three traceable referees to email: [email protected] or send a hand copy to the following address
The Human Resources Manager
Closing date: 25 November,2022.