Clinical Instructors x2 at Rockview University
- Company: Rockview University
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Zambia
Vacancy title: 2 Clinical Instructors
[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Education, and Training , Category: Education ]
Deadline of this Job:
25 November 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South – Central Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 09, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Rockview University is a Private University and based on the Higher education sub-framework of the Zambia Qualifications Framework (ZQF). Rockview University has been classified as a ZQF 10 institution. At the moment, the University has constructed a spacious, beautiful ultra-modern campus with modern equipment at 10 miles. The University also has self-contained boarding houses with modern facilities such as internet connectivity via Wi-Fi and are convenient for the academic life of our students In view of this expansion, Rockview University is looking for mature, proactive, highly motivated and result oriented Zambians to fill the above position:
Workstation – 10 Miles Campus in Lusaka
Reporting to the Principal Tutor, Clinical Instructors are responsible for providing effective instruction and assessment during clinical practice training of undergraduate health sciences students in the classroom, lab, and hospital. The clinical instructor must identify the strengths and weaknesses of health sciences students, while providing a nurturing atmosphere of experiential training where students can grow intellectually as well as professionally.
Successful applicants for these positions will be responsible for the following:
• Supervise all clinical activities and working of all student nurses, administer and present all content for formal classroom
• Oversee all activities of patient care and ensure optimal level of care in clinical settings and participate in various education programs and ensure compliance to all lesson plans Assist all student nurses to adjust to the trainee group and ensure optimal work performance in the assigned ward to meet all customer objectives and train all students to minimise infection and contamination
• Train all students to identify signs of patient health deterioration and clinical equipment malfunction to ensure achievement of all course objectives.
• Coordinate with students and manage all communication with the same and provide optimal level of training through practical training, Assist all nurse managers and academic staff to analyse all student requirements and ensure appropriate resources in the facility for the same and assist in various laboratory activities.
• Prepare all student assignments and ensure compliance to all academic course programs and evaluate performance of all trainees in classroom clinical training
• Organise various group conferences to assist all students and trainees to share all clinical experiences and assist all instructors to prepare appropriate classroom instructions for all nurses and provide training on all clinical technical procedures
• Develop and maintain good professional relations with students and employees of nursing schools and participate in all processes.
• Train and provide feedback to all nursing students to ensure optimal quality of work and provide consultation to various nurses for nursing education programs.
• A Diploma or degree in nursing.
• Aminimum of 2 (two) years’ experience work in a medical institution (ward). Member of GNCZ..
• Proficiency in computer application systems.
• Unquestionable professional integrity, stature and abilities.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Method of ApplicationInterested candidates should send their applications together with copies of educational and professional certificates, and curriculum vitae with three traceable referees to email: [email protected] or send a hand copy to the following address
The Human Resources Manager
Closing date: 25 November,2022.