Agricultural Sciences Lecturers (x2) at Rockview University
- Company: Rockview University
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Agricultural Jobs in Zambia - Education/Teaching Jobs in Zambia
Rockview University is a Private University and based on the Higher education sub-framework of the Zambia Qualifications Framework (ZQF). Rockview University has been classified as a ZQF 10 institution. At the moment, the University has constructed a spacious, beautiful ultra-modern campus with modern equipment at 10 miles. The University also has self-contained boarding houses with modern facilities such as internet connectivity via Wi-Fi and are convenient for the academic life of our students In view of this expansion, Rockview University is looking for mature, proactive, highly motivated and result oriented Zambians to fill the above position:
Workstation 10 Miles Campus in Lusaka
Report to the Agriculture Sciences Head of Department. Successful applicants for these positions will be responsible for initiating innovative methods in agricultural sciences teaching functions. Additionally, they will be expected to meet the following expectations:
• Develop agricultural sciences course materials and curriculum.
• Teach students and deliver lectures on agricultural science subjects.
• Guide agricultural science students in laboratory work assignments.
• Assess and grade students and their academic performances.
• Answer and resolve students’ academic problems arising in agricultural science subjects.
• Teach students on crop production, plant genetics, soil testing and chemistry.
• Provide classroom learning experiences to students through innovative teaching methodologies
• Supervise and coordinate laboratory assignments and field work Maintain student academic records including their grades and performances.
• A Master’s Degree in agricultural sciences, PHD is an added advantage.
• A minimum of 3 (three) years’ experience work as a lecturer Proficiency in computer application systems Unquestionable professional integrity, stature and abilities
Method of ApplicationInterested candidates should send their applications together with copies of educational and professional certificates, and curriculum vitae with three traceable referees to email: [email protected] or send a hand copy to the following address
The Human Resources Manager