This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
9 Aug 2022
Merchandising Administrator – Huntley at Zambeef Products Plc
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Zambeef Products Plc
- Location: Zambia
- State: Chisamba
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
MECHANDISING ADMINISTRATOR – HUNTLEY (01)
The Required Skills for this Role Include:
- Monitoring department allocation ranges, ensuring stock availability.
- Monitoring current sales and forecasting future sales figures.
- Monitoring deliveries and stock levels in distribution and at outlets.
- Identify trends, issues and sales performance within each category.
- Working closely with Merchandising to create daily and weekly reporting, trading updates and general administrative tasks.
- Verifying and expediting orders through internal liaison.
- Tracking Inventory movement and systematically introducing promotions, sales, price changes, etc.
- Monitor and help develop FigJam reports
- Collaborating with the marketing department to brainstorm new projects and campaigns.
- Undertaking store visits as necessary to understand stock and customer demographics
- Provide support to the Merchandising team taking an active role by analyzing sales trends, monitoring deliveries and maintaining stock levels.
- Assist in dealing with Customer Complaints and Service.
The Required Qualifications are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Retail or a related field.
- A background in Retail, Marketing and Communication with a minimum of five years’ experience.
The Required Attributes Include:
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Must be creative and detail orientated.
- Completeness of all required documentation according to standards
Method of ApplicationInterested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to submit their applications letters, with detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of certificates, and contact details of three (3) referees to:
THE HR OPERATIONS MANAGER
Zambeef Products PLC
P/B 17, Woodlands
Email: [email protected]
NB. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Zambeef Products PLC values gender diversity in the recruitment process as we promote gender equality.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 16th August, 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.