Independent Sales Representative at Plant A Million (Z)
- Company: Plant A Million (Z)
- Location: Zambia
- State: Zambia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Consulting Jobs in Zambia
Duties and key responsibilities:
- Sales Plants
- Sourcing potential new customers (phone, email, visits).
- Maintaining regular contact with existing customers.
- Developing Key Accounts (larger customers).
- Developing sales strategies.
- Maintaining a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
- Meeting daily, weekly and monthly sales targets.
- Maintaining product brochures, marketing material and price lists.
- Traveling to the customer’s location to talk about our product range.
- Demonstrating the technical features and benefits of our products.
- Advising customers on technology upgrades and related products.
- Composing tender documents and customer proposals and quotations.
- Generating purchase orders and sales receipts.
- Maintaining strong customer relations.
- Attending product training courses and seminars.
- Meeting sales targets.
- Identifying revenue enhancing opportunities.
- Sales Oils
- Drive the sales of oils (Marula, Mungongo and Baobab oils).
- Ensuring display for products in order.
- Ensuring pricing labels in place.
Complying with code of conduct and policies and procedures.
A fast-paced environment where constant change is the norm and individual initiative-taking is encouraged.
Performance based bonus/commission.
Contributing to rural agroforestry in Zambia.
Building a clean energy future.
A passion for organization, details, and precision in all you do.
Required Qualifications / Minimum Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or a similar field.
Valid Driver’s’ License.
Proven experience with cooperatives/SMEs and rural communities.
Proven relevant working experience in Zambia.
> 5 years work experience.
Worked for 2 organisations (> 2 years’ experience with each).
Prior experience working with donor (e.g. DFID) funded projects/programs or international exposure.
Key skill: Highly organized and strong attention to detail is essential.
Mindset state (soft skills): A passion/enthusiasm for delivering agroforestry products and services and desire to learn the various aspects of the agroforestry ecosystem (intelligent and eager to learn). Resourceful, hardworking, and honest. Professional and friendly character. Excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for customer service.
Method of ApplicationTo apply for this job email your details to [email protected]
Closing Date : 23rd October, 2021.