26 Sep 2022
Drilling Officer at Precision Recruitment
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Precision Recruitment
- Location: Zambia
- State: Ndola
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Zambia
One of our clients, an international drilling company with operations in 4 countries is looking for a drilling officer to join their Zambia team.
- Manage relationship with Senior Management and Department Managers to insure that drilling issues are addressed and communicated effectively
- Ensure that wells are drilled and completed in a manner that meets the objectives of the Reservoir, Production, and Geological departments.
- Liaison with the Geology, Reservoir and Production Departments for long term planning issues.
- Assists Contracts Department with preparing the tender documents and strategy documents for drilling and completion services. Evaluates bids and prepares recommendations for contract awards.
- Prepare notices and responses required by Partners, NOC and Oil Ministry, or any other oil and gas regulatory agency.
- Review morning reports with the Drilling Superintendent. Ensure the operations are onducted in the best interest of the Company.
- Communicate effectively with the Drilling Superintendent, Drilling Engineer and Construction Superintendent to ensure that all technical specifications of the Drilling Program and Drilling Manual are met.
- Encourage an atmosphere of teamwork among the drilling staff. Perform periodic evaluations for the Drilling Superintendent, Drilling Engineers and Construction Superintendent.
- Insure the safety and operational procedures are in place. Develop and support HSE training and implementation of new procedures and guidelines.
- Perform wellsite inspections to ensure that safety programs are conducted and monitored by the drilling contractors in a manner consistent with HSE policies in conjunction with the Senior Dilling Supervisors’ site specific HSE plan.1
- Prepares the annual Drilling Budget.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 13th October, 2022.