Website and Laravel Developers Coordinator at ICOF Colleges Seminary and Universities
- Company: ICOF Colleges Seminary and Universities
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Part-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Zambia
ICOF Colleges Seminary and Universities Zambia
Position: Website and Laravel Developers Coordinator (x1)
Location: Lusaka, Zambia
Terms of Condition: Part Time with option of Five Years Contract.
ICOF Colleges Seminary and Universities is an education department of International Coalition of Fellowships (ICOF) established in 1932 as a network of Christian Colleges and Universities.
ICOF-CSU is a Non-Profit Christian University. It was established with a view to delivering tertiary education that is highly comparable to that delivered by any other internationally recognized University, particularly by the renowned world universities.
The primary goal of ICOF-CSU is to reach out through education with aim to educate and stimulate our learners in innovation and excellence and in generation of a prudent quest for more knowledge, especially through research.
ICOF Africa Campus is urgently looking for Laravel Developers to join our Zambia-based team on a part-time basis with the possibility of Five (5) Years Contract.
The Developer must have experience in second version (V2.0) of an LMS (Learning Management System) and practical experience in using word press, Jomoola, and other CMS control systems.
- Relevant education in the field
- Significant experience with PHP and Laravel
- Good knowledge of database architecture and student management system including knowledge of SQL databases
- Proven development experience in PHP, with experience using Laravel Framework.
Good understanding of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Experience in the integration of third-party APIs is good to have as well as
experience in the development of internal API’s
- Strong work ethic and punctuality, respect for deadlines and deliveries.
- A valid Driver’s License will be an added advantage.
- Willingness to travel out of duty station and to other Countries.
- Strong Christian with recommendation from the Church (Applicant without Letter from the Church shall not be considered)
Method of ApplicationPlease E-mail your APPLICATION WITH CV AND ATTACH SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS TO: [email protected] or [email protected] clearly indicate, “Position applied for” on your email heading.
Closing Date: 19th February 2023.