Warehousing at CRU
- Company: CRU
- Location: Zambia
- State: Chingola
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Zambia
A local company is hiring qualified candidates for multiple positions within the warehouse & logistics team.
1. Warehouse Manager
The candidate will be responsible for the day to day activities of running the inventory & warehouse operations ensuring that the inventory system is fully operational.
- strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer service in the inventory team.
- keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- arrange and plan out warehouse, catalogue goods, plan routes and process shipments
- resolve any arising problems and complaints
- supervise , coach and train inventory team
- maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance & implement improvements
- work proactively with various departments to realise efficiencies and mange expectations.
- at least 3 years of proven working experience as a logistics or inventory manager
- proficiency in logistics software
- tertiary qualifications in logistics or supply chain
- good commercial and business understanding
- licensed to drive
- strong leadership talent, interpersonal & organisational skills
Method of ApplicationIf you meet the criteria, Kindly send a copy of the following documents to the email address given: [email protected]
CV with traceable references
Copies of qualifications
Closing Date : 29th August, 2022.