Warehouse Tally Clerk at Zambia-China Economic & Trade Cooperation Zone (ZCCZ)
- Company: Zambia-China Economic & Trade Cooperation Zone (ZCCZ)
- Location: Zambia
- State: Chambishi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Zambia
People who meet the following responsibilities and qualifications are eligible to apply
Zambia-China Economic & Trade Cooperation Zone Development Limited (ZCCZ) is the 1st declared MFEZ in Zambia by the Zambian government. We are working to develop two Multi-Functional Economic Zones in both Chambishi and Lusaka through the construction of infrastructure and the attraction of Foreign Direct investment.
Warehouse Tally clerk to perform duties, ensure accuracy, and provide excellent service. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following key Duties:
1. To inspect all trucks and cargo coming and leaving the bonded area.
2. To update and write all receipt/dispatch notes of all the cargo in the warehouse.
3. To record all the weights of cargo during receipt and dispatch.
4. To make all sorting and allocations of copper in the warehouse.
5. To make sure that all cargo is stored in the right warehouse.
6. To ensure work on the physical housekeeping and ensure bin cards are updated
7. See that all activities done with his full knowledge
8. To operate the weighbridge at all times when receiving and dispatching cargo in the warehouse.
Proven work experience in the logistics industry or relevant role over 3 years
Fluency in English
Understanding of all warehouse best practices and relevant laws and regulations guidelines.
Working knowledge of MS Office, knowledge of added advantage.
Full Grade 12 Certificate
Diploma Logistics or related relevant field
Method of Application
The closing date for applications will be 20th November, 2023
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.