Warehouse Assistant at Zambia-China Economic & Trade Cooperation Zone (ZCCZ)
- Company: Zambia-China Economic & Trade Cooperation Zone (ZCCZ)
- Location: Zambia
- State: Chambishi - Copperbelt
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Zambia
People that meet the following responsibilities and qualifications are eligible to apply
Zambia-China Economic & Trade Cooperation Zone Development Limited (ZCCZ) is the 1st declared MFEZ in Zambia by the Zambian government. We are working to develop two Multi-Functional Economic Zones in both Chambishi and Lusaka through construction of infrastructure and attraction of Foreign Direct investment.
- Work closely with Warehouse Manager/Supervisor to learn and master all aspects of warehouse operations
- Ensure all receipts are done in accordance with ZRA requirements.
- Motivate warehouse team to meet or exceed goals and standards
- Ensure all warehouse team members are following all safety standards
- Learn specific company software for inventory management, ensure soft copy is maintained and updated.
- Accurately pulls, fills, packs and sets up orders for delivery or pickup
- Ensure that all cargo coming is weighed in and out of bonded warehouse house.
- Assist customers and drivers with loading product in the vehicle by hand or with forklifts
- Operates forklifts safely and efficiently, follow all safety regulations and perform vehicle safety checks
- Ensure the warehouse stays safe, clean, clutter-free and operating efficiently
- Signs and dates freight bills noting all adjustments and/or damage to product and report any quality or inventory discrepancy issues.
- Full Grade 12 Certificate
- Minimum of 3 years of experience within a warehouse or logistics environment,
- Strong knowledge of warehouse operations, inventory management, and logistics procedures.
- Solid understanding of health and safety regulations and experience in implementing and enforcing safety protocols.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented with a focus on accuracy and inventory control.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Method of ApplicationApplications that meet the above should send their COVER LETTER, CV and QUALIFICATIONS as ONE DOCUMENT to [email protected].
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Closing Date : 21st July, 2023.