Warehouse Assistant at Zambia-China Economic & Trade Cooperation Zone (ZCCZ)
- Company: Zambia-China Economic & Trade Cooperation Zone (ZCCZ)
- Location: Zambia
- State: Chambishi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Zambia
People who meet the following responsibilities and qualifications are eligible to apply
Zambia-China Economic & Trade Cooperation Zone Development Limited (ZCCZ) is the 1st declared MFEZ in Zambia by the Zambian government. We are working to develop two Multi-Functional Economic Zones in both Chambishi and Lusaka through the construction of infrastructure and the attraction of Foreign Direct investment.
Warehouse Assistant to perform duties, ensure accuracy, and provide excellent service. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following key Duties:
1. To ensure all receipts are done in accordance with ZRA requirements.
2. Receipts of trucks ensure that all cargo coming is weighed in and out of the bonded warehouse.
3. To take stock of cargo/goods in the warehouse.
4. Bond physical register is updated per respective warehouse
5. Bin cards are stacked and displayed
6. Ensure inventory of the soft copy is maintained and updated.
7. Ensure that the warehouses are kept clean
8. Housekeeping and maintaining physical register.
9. To take stock of cargo/goods in the warehouse.
10. Ensuring that the bond register is updated daily.
11. Ensure work on the physical housekeeping and ensure bin cards are updated
12. See that all activities are done with his full knowledge.
Proven work experience in the logistics industry or relevant role over 3 years
Fluency in English
Understanding of all warehouse best practices and relevant laws and regulations guidelines.
Working knowledge of MS Office, knowledge of added advantage.
Full Grade 12 Certificate
Diploma in purchasing and supply, or related relevant field
Method of ApplicationApplications that meet the above should send their COVER LETTER, CV, and QUALIFICATIONS as ONE DOCUMENT to [email protected]
The closing date for applications will be 20 November, 2023
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted