Upper Primary Teacher at Educore Services
- Company: Educore Services
- Location: Zambia
- State: Solwezi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Zambia
Trident Preparatory Solwezi is an international primary school with a diverse student and staff body, offering the Cambridge and IPC curriculums. Situated within the Kansanshi Golf Estate, in Solwezi, Zambia, the school has access to quality sporting facilities in a secure environment. The Trident group of schools consists of three prep schools and one secondary school. Trident Prep Solwezi offers quality education across academics, sports, arts, and culture.
Upper Primary Teacher
Educore Services is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced, and enthusiastic Primary Teacher.
The appointee will report to the Head Teacher and be responsible for teaching and learning in a primary class, following the Cambridge curriculum for Maths, English and Science. The preferred candidate will show a competency for preparing students to write their Cambridge Primary Checkpoints. This curriculum is complemented by the IPC for additional subjects.
Main Purpose of the Job
To plan and deliver the Cambridge and IPC curriculums to a primary class. Additional responsibilities lie in the facilitation of other co-curricular activities within the school timetable such as sports, culture, or clubs.
Start date: 1st May 2024
Minimum academic qualification is a Diploma in Primary Education. The successful candidate will be a qualified and registered primary school teacher. Experience in primary teaching and extra-mural activities in an independent primary school would be advantageous.
The successful candidate will possess the following key skills:
- Experience in an internationally-based school environment.
- Ability to lead and coordinate other staff in achieving common objectives within the school.
- Proven experience in extra-mural activities that will benefit the school timetable and students’ exposure to a wider range of activities outside the classroom.
- Enjoy dealing with children across a range of ages.
- Ability to teach several age groups, with varying abilities within a primary setting.
- Ability to innovate, engage, and motivate students.
- Self-driven and self-motivated individual who enjoys working with others in achieving the objectives of the larger organization.
Method of Application
December 7, 2023