Technical Sales Representative (Solwezi) at Africa Personnel Services Ltd
- Company: Africa Personnel Services Ltd
- Location: Zambia
- State: Solwezi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Zambia
At Africa Personnel Services, our people are the most important resource. We pride ourselves in the quality of our employees and ensure employees condone all our values. Our international business is built on sound Human Capital principles, while offering all our clients the highest levels of loyalty, integrity, and respect. Since 1996, we have been facilitating livelihoods for thousands of people across Africa and beyond.
We at APS are looking to recruit a Technical Sales Representative to be based in Solwezi whose responsibilities will include providing complete and appropriate solutions for every customer to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability. We’re looking for a results-driven Technical Sales Representative with excellent interpersonal skills to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
Interpersonal skills are an important part of being a successful technical sales representative and if you possess these skills then you are just what we are looking for and we’d like to meet you.
- Analyzing customers’ needs and recommending products
- Discussing products with customers and explaining technical concepts simply.
- Writing reports and proposals for vendors or clients related to technical products.
- Finding new customers and creating a sales relationship with potential buyers.
- Building relationships with clients and encouraging long-term buyers.
- Connecting with customers after a sales pitch to answer questions or provide advice.
- Making sales pitches at demonstrations or conference events to persuade an audience to buy an item.
- Meeting sale quotas and commission goals.
- Traveling to meet with vendors or to lead instructional demonstrations for a product.
- Negotiating prices with customers.
- Tracking sales and sharing sales information with a manager or team lead.
- Researching the current market trends and learning about new technology products.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- BSc/Ba in Sales, Marketing, or relevant field
- Master’s Degree is an added advantage but not required.
- 3 to 5 years proven work experience as a Technical Sales Representative.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
KINDLY NOTE THE FOLLOWING.
- ALL CVs shared must be in PDF FORMAT and the position being applied for must be clearly indicated in the subject line of your email.
- Attach at least 3 traceable references.
- Valid email addresses of references must be included on the reference list.
- Your Full names should be the Tile of your CV.
- DO NOT share your certificates at this time.
Any applications that do not follow the above instructions will not be considered.
Method of ApplicationTo apply for this job email your details to [email protected]
December 15, 2023