Teacher of Physical Education at Lechwe School
- Company: Lechwe School
- Location: Zambia
- State: Kitwe
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Zambia
“POSSUNT QUIA POSSE VIDENTUR”
(“They succeed because we recognise their potential”)
Lechwe School is an independent, coeducational, and multi-racial school offering an international curriculum. Lechwe School is a Cambridge International School located in Parklands, Kitwe. The School has the following vacancy for January 2023:
Teacher of Physical Education
Lechwe has a policy of active engagement in numerous Extra Curricular Activities. The prospective candidate must possess the following minimum attributes:
- An internationally recognised Teaching qualification in Physical Education
- Able to teach Physical Education following the CI, IGCSE, and A-Level Syllabus.
- Able to coach at least four sports disciplines.
- Have a thorough knowledge of conducting and organising sports functions
- Be able to work in a team and motivate the students in ECA.
- Have a minimum of three years teaching experience in a multicultural and multiracial school offering international education
- Be computer literate and able to make appropriate local and international sports equipment orders.
- Maintain an accurate inventory of all P.E equipment assigned to him/her.
Method of ApplicationApplications accompanied by a current CV, recent photograph of the applicant, and names of two traceable referees and copies of qualifications, should be addressed to The Principal, PO Box 20830, Kitwe, or emailed to: [email protected] or [email protected]
Closing date for applications is 30th September 2022. Only shortlisted applicants will be written to www.lechweschool.edu.zm