Site Data Associate x3 at Jhpiego
- Company: Jhpiego
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia - Jhpiego Jobs in Zambia
Jhpiego is recruiting for Site Data Associate (3)
Lusaka and Kabwe
Under the supervisor of The Site Data Associate shall be responsible for day-to-day data capture, entry and retrieval of data. S/he shall perform the compilation, verification, data entry and report writing related to patient care and all other HIV/AIDS services at the DFZ health facility. He/she will perform all necessary functions and obligations as defined and delegated by the supervising officers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily data collection, documentation and reporting of HIV case identification (HTS), treatment, care (viral load) and retention (events) services
- Daily updating of registers for HIV/AIDS services (HTS, ART, PMTCT, VL, NACS, Pharm-Lab) for producing monthly reports.
- Daily data entry duties using the Electronic Health Record System (SmartCare) for HIV-positive patients and general clinical care services
- Daily maintenance of patient diaries in ART clinic including documentation of patients late for pharmacy pick-ups for follow up
- Daily management of patient record filling system for easy file retrieval to differentiate care and identification relating to viral load services.
- Daily updating of events affecting TX_New net in the electronic tracker.
- Monthly compilation and submission of Summation Sheets and applicable HMIS reports.
- Perform any other HIV-related data collection duties as assigned by health facility and/or Jhpiego supervisors.
- Record all viral load requests requested by the facility in the VL Register and Smart Care.
- Facilitate for the identification of clients due for VL as they come for pharmacy refills.
- Ensure VL results are attached to client’s folders and entered into smart care at the hub facility
- Conduct physical count of active clients on ART on a monthly basis
- Participate in data verification exercises, checking the data records at other facilities.
- Holder of legitimate Full Grade 12 certificate or its equivalent
- Knowledge of Smartcare HIV/AIDS information systems
- Knowledge of Health Management Information System (HMIS)
- Minimum 2 years working experience in the health sector
- Diploma in statistics, computer science, monitoring and evaluation, project management or related field
- Certificate or higher in a related field will be considered with a minimum of 5 years’ additional years of experience where there are no diploma holders in the applicable district
- Computer literate: Proficiency in MS Access, Excel and Word Strong background in data analysis
- Experience with daily reporting is an added advantage
- Applied knowledge of Health Management Information System (HMIS)
- Applied knowledge of HIV/AIDS information systems
- Previous experience working as a data entry clerk is an added advantage but not a requirement
- Knowledge of PEPFAR- M&E Reporting systems
Method of ApplicationPlease send your application letter and curriculum vitae only in a single document to the Human Resources Director: [email protected]
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Closing Date is Friday July 1, 2022