13 Mar 2023
Sales – Counter Sales x4 at Nash Paints
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Nash Paints
- Location: Zambia
- State: Kitwe - Solwezi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Zambia
NASH PAINTS ZAMBIA LIMITED
Nash Paints Zambia is a manufacturer of Automotive, Industrial, Wood and Decorative Paints. We manufacture a wide range of paints and have branches in Zambia, Zimbabwe, and Botswana. We have 6 branches in Zambia i.e. Lusaka (Kutwa, Garder, Panganani) and Copperbelt we have (Ndola, Kitwe, Chingola). We also supply tools and painting accessories for any type of painting.
COUNTER SALES – KITWE (2 POSITIONS), SOLWEZI (2 POSITION).
The required Skills for this role include;
- Provide excellent customer service and ccommunication.
- Manage the sales flow for all outbound and inbound leads
- Daily Sales, invoicing and payments (POS, Cheque and Cash handling)
- Good telephone etiquette i.e. ability to handle incoming phone calls
- Complete necessary administrative paperwork and duties
- Attend weekly review meetings with General Manager and Sales Teams
- Communicate and report daily with management.
- Will need to work independently, as well as with a team.
- Should have excellent interpersonal skills
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Previous experience in sales 1 to 2 years.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with other employees and general public.
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate and report daily with employees, customers, and owner.
- Must be responsive in communication with management, and punctual
- Basic business math and good written and verbal communication skills to coordinate activities with all levels of management
- Must be high energy, with sales ability, and the ability to handle rejection
- Must be able to use a computer i.e. Microsoft Packages. CRM such as Sage will be an advantage
- Grade 12 Certificate.
- Good command of spoken English and other two local languages.
- Must posses’ excellent interpersonal skills otherwise know as PR.
- Must be self motivated and driven to attain set objectives.
- All sales agents must be of smart and confident character.
- Diploma/Certificate in Marketing and Sales is a must.
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Method of ApplicationCLOSING DATE IS 15TH MARCH 2023
Email : [email protected]
Hard Copies – All applications should have CV, cover letter and copies of qualifications.
Lusaka Kindly drop off at;
Copperbelt Kindly drop off at;