Sales – Counter Sales at Nash Paints Zambia
- Company: Nash Paints Zambia
- Location: Zambia
- State: Solwezi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Zambia
NASH PAINTS ZAMBIA LIMITED
Nash Paints Zambia is a manufacturer of Automotive, Industrial, Wood and Decorative Paints. We manufacture a wide range of paints and have branches in Zambia, Zimbabwe, and Botswana. We have 6 branches in Zambia i.e. Lusaka (Kutwa, Garder, Panganani) and Copperbelt we have (Ndola, Kitwe, Chingola). We also supply tools and painting accessories for any type of painting.
COUNTER SALES – KITWE SOLWEZI (2 POSITION).
The required Skills for this role include;
- Provide excellent customer service and ccommunication.
- Manage the sales flow for all outbound and inbound leads
- Daily Sales, invoicing and payments (POS, Cheque and Cash handling)
- Good telephone etiquette i.e. ability to handle incoming phone calls
- Complete necessary administrative paperwork and duties
- Attend weekly review meetings with General Manager and Sales Teams
- Communicate and report daily with management.
- Will need to work independently, as well as with a team.
- Should have excellent interpersonal skills
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Previous experience in sales 1 to 2 years.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with other employees and general public.
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate and report daily with employees, customers, and owner.
- Must be responsive in communication with management, and punctual
- Basic business math and good written and verbal communication skills to coordinate activities with all levels of management
- Must be high energy, with sales ability, and the ability to handle rejection
- Must be able to use a computer i.e. Microsoft Packages. CRM such as Sage will be an advantage
1. Languages – English, Luvale, Lunda and Kaonde & Should be a resident of Solwezi and surrounding areas.
2. Grade 12 Certificate.
3. Must posses’ excellent interpersonal skills otherwise know as PR.
4. Must be self motivated and driven to attain set objectives.
5. All sales agents must be of smart and confident character.
6. Certificate/Diploma will be an advantage.
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE IS 26TH MARCH 2023
Method of ApplicationSend CV either via email or whatsapp on the following:
Email: [email protected]
Closes: March 27, 2023