Receptionist x3 at Reputable Organisation
- Company: Reputable Organisation
- Location: Zambia
- State: Choma
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
The hotel receptionist serves as the first point of contact for all guests at our organization. As such, the ideal candidate should be friendly, welcoming, patient, helpful, and knowledgeable. Their duties may include greeting guests as they come in, managing the check-in and check-out process, answering questions and requests, and helping with administrative tasks at the front desk. The hotel receptionist must be trustworthy and able to work well with little direct supervision. The satisfaction and comfort of each guest is our top priority, and the hotel receptionist’s attitude and behavior should reflect that at all times.
- Receive guests to the hotel by greeting them warmly, and attending to their inquiries and also answer inquirers over the phone.
- Inform guests of the services and accommodation rates in the hotel, make reservations for guests according to their needs, and also make sure that all reservations cancelled are effected immediately to avoid confusion.
- Build good relationship and rapport with guests to make them feel comfortable and address any complaints they might have in a very courteous manner to protect the image of the hotel.
- Keep clear and comprehensive records of guest room bookings and all billings for accountability and future reference.
- Maintain orderliness at the front desk by arranging documents accordingly and keeping the front desk area clean at all times to avoid rowdiness.
- Attend to all routes of room bookings, such as online, phone, and in person, to ensure that reservations are not left hanging but attended to promptly to keep the hotel business running
- Report issues of maintenance and malfunctioning appliances to the manager for quick repair in order to ensure guests comfort and satisfaction.
- 2+ years experience working in a hotel receptionist or guest services role
- Full Grade 12 certificate
- General Hospitality Diploma or equivalent
- Two Years work experience
- Fluent in English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and other necessary computer programs
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Ability to maintain a positive, friendly attitude even under high pressure
Method of ApplicationTo apply for this job email your details to [email protected]
Closing Date : 30th March, 2023.