This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
27 Apr 2023
Provincial HTS Coordinator at Right to Care Zambia
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Right to Care Zambia
- Location: Zambia
- State: Chinsali
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia - Right to Care Jobs in Zambia
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Health-related field or Social Science, or 4 years of relevant experience
- A course in HIV Management will be an added advantage.
- A Certificate in Project Management or a good understanding of project management
- Training and Facilitation skills
Desirable Qualifications and Experience
- 4 years’ experience in a health/social science or related field
- Experience in Supervising a high number of staff (a minimum 20) and above in a similar position.
- Ability to analyse data, monitor and evaluate report effectively.
- Previous experience working in a similar role within the NGO sector an added advantage.
- A Master’s Degree in a related field will be an added advantage
TECHNICAL BEHAVIOURAL AND COMPETENCIES
- Confidence and self-control
- Ethics and integrity
- Planning and organising
KEY PERFOMANCE AREAS
Generation of HTS plans and support plan generation of hubs and facilities.
- Participate in SOP generation and tools development.
- Conduct continuous Performance reviews for Hub HTS Coordinators.
- Track progress of HTS activities implementation in USAID-Action HIV supported facilities in the province.
- Identify programmatic performance gaps and capacitate on gaps identified.
- Identify training needs and assist in the develop training plans for programmes and supported facilities/management
- Provide intensive hands-on site technical supportive supervision and mentorship to all DSD supported Volunteers involved in HTS to ensure that they are implementing high yielding strategies – Indexing/PNS, PITC, Targeted Community Hot Spot testing, HIV Self-Testing and EID/NAT/PCR antigen test, Adolescents, paediatrics, and men.
- Ensure that all DSD supported counsellors in DSD Health Facilities who are involved in HTS are well trained in High Priority HTS impact interventions.
- Work closely with the facility/District/ Provincial Coordinators and other district health coordinators.
- Work closely with MOH and facility personnel and other stakeholders e.g. laboratory services, pharmacy to develop and implement strategies to strengthen the program management
Method of ApplicationApplications in the form of a cover letter and CV must be submitted to [email protected]
All applicants are required to complete an online competency assessment accessible using this link https://my.assessio.com/right-to-care-provincial-hts-coordinator_muchingaOnly applicants that complete the two steps above will be considered.