This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
18 Aug 2022
Provincial Administration Officer at Avencion
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Avencion
- Location: Zambia
- State: Choma
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Position: Provincial Administration Officer
- Coordinate daily administrative functions which include raising requisitions, petty cash management and logistical support.
- Make sure you collect timesheets every 25th of every month.
- Support human resource management for the program which will include among other tasks, ensuring that all Health Analysts and/or Community Retention Officers have signed engagement letters and that all HR documents are properly filled.
- Implement systems for financial operations in accordance with the Avencion Finance Manual and Client regulations, consolidation of accounting information, financial record-keeping.
- Maintaining confidentiality regarding company information.
- Prepare and submit weekly reports on cash expenditure to provincial coordinator.
- Ensure stipends for the HA are paid on a monthly basis, funds are available for facility engagement such as orientations, trainings etc.
- Ensure all the procurement process are followed in line with Avencion procurement policy and procedures.
- Conduct yourself both professionally and personally in such a manner as to bring credit to Avencion and to not jeopardize its humanitarian mission.
- Other duties as assigned for logistics and administrative work as need arises.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have Grade 12 Certificate (with 5 pass)
- A Diploma in Business Admin or any related field/work experience as an admin, Bachelor’s degree will be added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision.
- Must be Quick to learn and adapt to new environment.
- Good time management.
- Good reporting skills.
- Must be competent with Microsoft office, word, excel, power point, outlook, pastel)
- Desire to be a leader; accountability, passion, good character, integrity, ability to deliver tasks with minimal supervisions, organizing skills, team player and willingness to learn and adapt.
Method of ApplicationEmail your CV & Qualifications as ONE DOCUMENT to [email protected]
Closing Date for applications will 21st August 2022.
Note: Only shortlisted Candidates who meet criteria will be contacted.