Programme Driver- Nyawa & Chama at World Vision Zambia
- Company: World Vision Zambia
- Location: Zambia
- State: Zambia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia - WorldVision Jobs in Zambia
With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
- Deliver packages and goods as assigned by various departments
- Facilitate visiting World Vision staff/visitors to hotels/office/field/Airport transfers
- Ensure that no unauthorized passengers are carried in World Vision Zambia motor vehicles
- Prepare vehicle performance report and submit to Transport office timely
- Drivers should ensure high standards of cleanliness and tidiness both inside and outside motor vehicles under their custody all the time.
- Report all accidents and defects on motor vehicles so that they can be attended to on time by the Transport Officer.
- Monitor and ensure that the status of motor vehicles e.g engine oil, water, brake fluid and tyre condition etc are in good state before using the motor vehicle
- Drivers should familiarize themselves with transport policy
- Attend and participate in weekly chapel and daily devotional meetings
- Attend to any other duties which might be assigned by the transport officer
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
- Education: Grade 12 standard of education
- Experience: 3 – 5 years working experince
- Must have a valid Zambian driving Licence
- Good skill in human relationship
- Must have a thorough knowledge of the road safety rules and regulations
- Good knowledge of car mechanics, with a certificate in car maintenance is an added advantage
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Ability to prioritize work and need for urgency
Applicant Types Accepted
Local Applicants Only
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 25th September , 2022.