24 Aug 2022
Production Foreman at Eastern Tropical Fruits Limited
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Eastern Tropical Fruits Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Katete
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Production Jobs in Zambia
Company: Eastern Tropical Fruits Company Limited
Posted: ( 22 August, 2022, Eastern)
- General Supervision of floor workers during processing.
- Responsible to supervise the pulp, juice, and other production line operations.
- Ensuring that all floor staff adhere to personal hygiene requirements and conduct daily inspections before commencement of work with regards to the same.
- Be responsible for ensuring that all raw materials and ingredients used during production are suitable for use and available.
- Prepare periodic production reports and submit the same to the production manager as and when required.
- Ensure that final products, raw materials, and ingredients adhere to FIFO principle during storage.
- Ensure that the maintenance schedule for equipment is followed by reporting when equipment is due for scheduled maintenance.
- Report all malfunctions and or breakdowns on equipment used during production.
- Identify and advise the sampling points and Provide samples or allow quality control personnel to collect data and samples for product quality control purposes.
- Inspection of all equipment to ensure that they are clean and in good working order before production.
- Implement production plan according to marketing requirements.
- Ensure relevant quality controls are adhered to.
- Check relevant safety controls and standards are adhered to as per statutory and Company regulations.
- Monitor productivity and make necessary changes and improvements to process line.
- Manage team members and maintain effective relationships with employees.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12 certificate.
- Diploma in Production and Operations Management or relevant field.
- Five (5) years’ work experience in similar position.
- Professional membership.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30th August, 2022.