Personal Banker at Absa Group
- Company: Absa Group
- Location: Zambia
- State: Mkushi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Absa Bank Jobs in Zambia - Banking Jobs in Zambia
Bring your possibility to life! Define your career with us
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
My Career Development Portal: Wherever you are in your career, we are here for you. Design your future. Discover leading-edge guidance, tools and support to unlock your potential. You are Absa. You are possibility.
Overall job purpose: To deliver dynamic virtual end-to-end customer sales and service including fulfillment, resolving customer queries, cross selling and/or upselling all relevant bank products on offer. Offer financial advice to the customer and handle retentions.
Accountability: Selling products and services.
- Provide sales and services enablement according with service delivery excellence plans by putting customer experience at the centre of products, services, solutions, advice and fulfillment.
- Achieves predetermined sales targets through generating quality applications.
- Contact the customer and executes the sales process within the desired turnaround time.
- Delivers customer sales and services whilst maintaining quality service standards.
- Determine customers’ needs by exploring all possible cross-selling and up-selling opportunities
- Ensure first call resolution.
- Tracking of conversions from lead or call to application and then to fulfilment.
Accountability: Reduction of customer attrition.
- Speaks to customers to ensure that their needs are identified and advises various options.
- Adheres to shared company values and service standards with regard to customer interaction.
- Resolves customer dissatisfaction / complaints and takes full ownership of the problem.
- Communicates with the customer according to company standards.
- Address the customer’s need with product knowledge that is technically accurate.
- Preparation for the outbound call, providing alternative products solutions were applicable.
Accountability: Information management.
- Update the system with accurate information to inform accurate reporting
Accountability: Adherence to risk and governance
- Strictly adhere to all risk and governance policies, standards and procedures and escalate associated risks.
- Participate in survey (EOS) and in findings action plans.
- Support BSSA CSI initiatives.
- Adherence to NCA, FICA and FAIS legislation.
- Comply with Risk and Control Activities and adherences.
- Comply with all Human Resources policies and procedures
- Understand and accept responsibility for all system access granted in line with all Fraud Risk Management Policies.
Accountability: Training and development
- Participate in all scheduled training and multiskilling opportunities.
- Participate in coaching sessions.
- Owning and being proactive about own training and development.
- Participate in idea sharing through pitch in initiative.
- Complete all compliance training within prescribed timelines.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 20th September , 2022.