National Farmer Managed Natural Regeneration Evidence Specialist at World Vision
- Company: World Vision
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Agricultural Jobs in Zambia - WorldVision Jobs in Zambia
With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 33,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
National FMNR Scaling Strategy Monitoring, Evidence and Learning
- Develop the Monitoring, Evidence and Learning component of World Vision Zambia’s National FMNR Scaling Strategy (2023-2033).
- Co-lead the development of six-monthly progress reports against annual workplans (together with the National FMNR Scaling Lead).
- Co-lead the development of an annual FMNR scaling report card against the National FMNR Scaling Strategy (together with the National FMNR Scaling Lead).
Technical Support to FMNR Project M&E staff
- Provide tools, training, and systems to improve project mapping and monitoring of FMNR training, adoption, sites, and tree cover change in line with the Global FMNR Monitoring, Evidence and Learning Guidelines and any relevant National Government Restoration Monitoring initiatives.Provide technical support and guidance to relevant programmes and projects on methods and approaches for monitoring and evaluating FMNR scaling, in line with the Global FMNR Monitoring, Evidence & Learning Guidelines.
World Vision Partnership Engagement.
Contribute and align with World Vision’s global FMNR scaling frameworks and processes, including regular meetings with World Vision Australia and FMNR Scaling Teams across other countries in the region.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience, or on-the-job training:
- Degree in Demography or other related field with vast experience in data capturing, management and analysis
- At least 5 years of experience in related field including data collection, storage and analysis.
- Experience with donor-funded and community projects is preferable.
- Experience with Statistical software(s) such as SPSS, STATA including GIS software and other data capturing applications using in forest restoration programs. etc
- Experience in database (Management Information Systems) development which can be used by different stakeholders report on FMNR work at national level
- Able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines while maintaining positive attitude
- Project design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation, and report writing is essential
- Must have excellent communications, interpersonal, analytical, decision making, conflict management, negotiation, networking, liaison, and donor engagement skills
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment, and must be a mature Christian.
- Computer literate in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Capacity to function well in a team and contribute effectively to team efforts.
Applicant Types Accepted:
Local Applicants Only
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 17th May, 2023.