Monitoring and Learning Intern at Restless Development Zambia
- Company: Restless Development Zambia
- Location: Zambia
- State: Kabwe
- Job type: Internship
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
We know young people have the power to solve the challenges we face in our world, but they are being side-lined. We are the agency that works with young people so they can lead in solving those challenges. Whether that means supporting communities to end child marriage or prevent HIV, we work with young people to change their lives and the lives of people in their communities. Our programmes are genuinely life-changing, but we can’t do any of this without talented, creative individuals at every level of our organisation.
About the Role.
Restless Development seeks to recruit a dynamic, inspired and innovative young Zambian to fill the role of Monitoring and Leaning Intern. The Intern will provide support to the Programme Quality and Monitoring and Learning unit to be able to deliver organizational performance evidence through continuous monitoring, evaluation, learning and reporting on programme and project performance beyond reach to actual results achieved. The successful candidate will have strong organizational, Data management and IT skills.
If you are a young, dynamic, inspired and innovative individual with an academic background in monitoring, evaluation and learning, demography or equivalent we encourage you to apply for the role of Monitoring and Learning Intern. The role will be based in Kabwe, Zambia.
Essential skills and experience
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Coordination, judgment and decision making
- Organization and Ability to work within the deadlines.
- Time management
- Fluent written and spoken English
- A strong personal commitment to the values. Code of conduct and methods of Restless Development
- A high level of motivation and ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- The Individual must be results orientated and demonstrated analytical skills and ability to communicate effectively.
Desirable skills & experience
- Tertiary education, with a bias towards monitoring and evaluation, demography or equivalent
- Highly conversant in the use of Microsoft Office packages including MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Ability to analyze, summarize and synthesize learning and evidence and produce high quality written outputs suitable for management use.
- The successful candidate will thrive in a multicultural environment as part of a rapidly growing and developing organisation and be personally committed to Restless Development’s mission and values.
Minimum: Tertiary education, with a bias towards monitoring and evaluation, demography or equivalent
Method of Application
Please note that we do not accept CVs, resumes or covering letters. Click Here to download Application Form Click Here Here to download Job Description First round interviews are scheduled to take place on a date to be advised.
If you encounter any challenges with downloading the Application form and the Job description you can request for them.
Restless Development is an Equal Opportunities employer and seeks to recruit, retain and develop staff from all sectors of the community and will ensure that no applicant or staff member receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital status, social status, caste, race, ethnic origin, religious belief, age, HIV status, disability, or any other factor that cannot be shown to be relevant to performance.