Lubricants Technical Engineer -Mines at Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy
- Company: Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy
- Location: Zambia
- State: Western Province
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Zambia
The Lubricants Technical Engineer will provide technical support and develop the Lubes business to the Mines. Monitor performance of the lubricants through oil analysis and recommend necessary action to correct shortcomings.
Summary of Key Responsibilities;
- Visit customers (Mines) regularly and assess the suitability of lubricants being used.
- Provide technical support in all ramifications on lubricant and other speciality products
- Ensure customers have adequate stocks of Lubricants
- Coordination of lubricants tenders responses as and when published by the customer
- Liaise with Engineering to ensure that Lubricant facilities at customer sites are being maintained in good working condition
- Arrange and conduct suitable lubrication training for customers so that they are able to use Lubes in a recommended manner.
- Undertake any other assignments from the Lubricants and Specialities Manager as delegated.
- Provide weekly plans and feedback on your visits to customers
- Arrange and conduct suitable lubrication training for customers
- Ensure waste oils at Customer sites are being disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner.
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Career and leadership readiness mentality
- Intercultural and ethical competency
- Self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Technology skills that contribute to the effective execution of tasks
- Can function effectively and constructively in an inter-cultural or global environment and in a variety of complex situations.
- Communication skills that contribute to productive and harmonious relations between Critical thinking and problem-solving.
Primary Areas of Accountability:
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mining Engineering or Equivalent
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years’ experience handling Oil/ Lubricates/Industrial Chemicals
- Lubes Sales and Marketing experience with the Mines will be a plus
- Must be conversant with word, excel spreadsheets
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Must have good communication skills
- Vast Oil marketing work experience will be an added advantage
Method of ApplicationIf you meet the minimum hiring requirements for the above position, please email your CV and Cover letter clearly stating your salary expectations to [email protected] and copy in [email protected]
Note that, all communications will be kept in the strictest of confidence. If you do not receive communication within 21 days of the closing date of the advert, please consider your application unsuccessful. DO NOT SEND CERTIFICATES AT THIS STAGE