This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
24 Nov 2022
Logistics Records Manager at Dynamic Recruitment Agency
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Dynamic Recruitment Agency
- Location: Zambia
- State: Zambia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Zambia
Our client, an international logistics company on the Copperbelt (Zambia) is looking for a qualified and experienced Logistics Records Manager to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Establish new records management systems
- Developing and maintaining, verifying and evaluating existing systems
- Overseeing the switch from paper to electronic record-keeping
- Writing reports
- Dealing with enquiries and requests for information for both internal and external clients
- Classifying and indexing logistics operations records
- Destroying and archiving finished data/records.
- Ensuring accessibility to records when requested for
- Providing training to staff who requires access or having responsibility for
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIRMENTS
- Minimum Degree in Records Management, Business Administration or any field equivalent
- More than 5 years proven experience in logistics records management
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Age – between 30 – 40years
- Kitwe, Chingola or Mufulira female applicants are strongly adviced to apply.
Basic Salary range: K6,000 – K10,000
Method of Application
Send your application and CV to [email protected] with Logistics Records Manager in the subject line. Deadline is 27th November 2022.