Legal Officer/Company Secretary at Young Generation Investment Limited
- Company: Young Generation Investment Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Legal Jobs in Zambia
Young Generation Investment Limited is a group of companies which started it’s operations in 2019. The company consists of various sectors such as the education sector, beverages, transport and chain stores.
The company is looking to hire a legal personnel to act as a Legal Officer/Company Secretary. The person will perform some of the following but not limited to these duties:
(i) Ensure that all company documents are upto date.
(ii) Ensure that the company is compliant with all laws and regulations which it is subject to.
(iii) Ensure that all employment contracts are handled in line with the employment code.
- Good analytical skills
- dependable and good time management skills
- team player
- solid understanding of company law and procedures
The applicant must have the following qualifications:
- Must have 5 olevels including English and Mathematics
- Must be a Law graduate with a LLB from a recognized and reputable University.
- Must have a valid practising certicate with a minimum of two(2) years post graduate experience.
- Must be between the age of 30 and 45
Method of ApplicationInterested candidates must send their cover letters, CV and Academic Qualifications to the Chief Executive Officer using the email address below:
Deadline for receiving applications is 18th March, 2023.