Human Resources Administrator at Right to Care Zambia
- Company: Right to Care Zambia
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Temporary
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Zambia - Right to Care Jobs in Zambia
Right to Care is at the vanguard in supporting and delivering prevention, care, and treatment services for HIV and associated diseases. We work with government and communities to find pioneering solutions to build and strengthening public healthcare.
We embrace a strong entrepreneurial culture and focuses on innovation and the use of technology to enhance services, address skills shortages, and deliver quality healthcare outcomes. Our areas of expertise include HIV and TB care and treatment, pharmacy automation, medical male circumcision, and cervical cancer diagnosis and treatment.
Right to Care Zambia has been awarded a five (5) year project funded by the USAID through the PEPFAR mechanism. The USAID Action HIV project aims to reduce HIV mortality, morbidity and transmission by achieving the UNAIDS and PEPFAR goal of 95/95/95 HIV treatment coverage by providing comprehensive HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment maintenance services in Luapula, Northern and Muchinga provinces of Zambia. The USAID Action HIV project will work closely with and in support of the Ministry of Health
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma or Degree in Human Resource Management, Public Administration or any other related qualification.
- 3 years’ experience in Human Resource Administration.
- Member of Zambia Institute of Human Resource Management.
- Previous experience working in a similar role within the NGO sector an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Zambia Labor Legislation advantageous
TECHNICAL AND BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES
- Confidentiality, tact, discretion and self-control must be maintained at all times
- Exceptional Organizational and Administrative skills
- Ethics and integrity
- Ability to prioritize own workload and tight time scales
- Resourceful and Innovative
- Attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to plan and organize
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Provide comprehensive HR administrative support.
- Support the implementation of HR systems or databases; enter data and maintain these accordingly.
- Maintain a proper confidential system for personnel records for all employees in order to provide a comprehensive, efficient, accurate and current record of all matters pertinent to employment, transfer, tenure, retirement, leave and promotion.
- Maintain current and historical databases for personnel records.
- Prepare and maintain a database of all job descriptions in a consistent format.
- Create profiles and Send Employee Self-Service (ESS) and time and attendance system login details to new starters.
- Maintain and update the ESS system and time and attendance system for all employees.
- Manage manual leave application forms.
- Ensure that all terminated employees are deactivated on ESS and time and attendance system.
- Respond to general queries from managers and employees, directing them to the appropriate policies and procedures.
- Provide administrative support to the HR Management Team in HR processes, including note taking at investigations or formal meetings.
- Support with the induction and orientation of new employees by administering all relevant documentation.
- Support managers in producing induction plans for new staff.
- Provide line managers with relevant induction templates to ensure a smooth onboarding process for the new employees.
- File completed performance reviews/appraisals where applicable.
- Support the HR Management team with tracking performance progress completion of probation reviews and updating of databases.
- Administer the recruitment process in accordance with the procedure, including (but not limited to) placing adverts, liaising with recruitment agencies, managing candidate correspondence, shortlisting, interviewing, arranging assessments and ensuring that the recruitment process is well-documented.
- Conduct interviews for junior-level positions as approved by the HR Management Team.
- Produce and issue offer letters and employee contracts to the successful applicant and regret letters to unsuccessful interviewees.
- Ensure that all personnel files that are submitted to payroll are recorded.
Method of ApplicationApplications in the form of a cover letter and CV must be submitted to [email protected].
All applicants are required to complete an online competency assessment accessible using this link – https://my.assessio.com/right-to-care-hra_lusakaOnly applicants that complete the two steps above will be considered
Closing Date : 20th May, 2023.