Head of Human Resources & Administration at Tyre-King Enterprises Limited
- Company: Tyre-King Enterprises Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Zambia
Tyre King is seeking the services of a mature individual to fill the position of Head of Human Resources & Administration. Tyre King is a leading, specialized automobile Tyre retailer currently operating fourteen (15) Tyre sales and fitment outlets in Zambia. We are seeking to recruit the following professional to head our Human Resources & Administration team in Lusaka.
HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCES & ADMINISTRATION
Purpose of the position: To provide support to Tyre King’s “Strategic Direction” through formulation/development and implementation of strategic policies, plans and programs aimed at providing services to deliver to clients and all stakeholders through appropriate HR & Administrative support services, development and retention of the right calibre of staff.
- Strategic partner to Directors / Management
- Oversee and ensure all HR operations are carried out diligently in a timely manner: HR planning, Recruitment & Talent management, managing Disciplinary system, employment contracts, pension scheme, Training and career development etc.
- Advise Directors on HR strategies/ priorities and their implementation
- Advocate for and implement change management strategies
- Implementation of the Performance Management system
- Ensure compliance with Labor & other relevant regulations relating to people, workplace etc.
- Continuously Develop and implement organizational policies
- Develop and implement best people practices relevant to the organization
- Represent Management in forums as required
- Prepare and present regular HR reports
- Implement Disciplinary practices and system
- Ensure implementation of Administrative matters such as security and procurement issues
- Monitor Administrative costs
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field.
- Member of HR Association of Zambia.
- Minimum 12 years experience in the Human Resource Management field. At least 5 years with independent charge of HR portfolio reporting to CEO / Director.
- Attention to detail; proven and demonstrable implementation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; knowledge of Microsoft suite of programs.
- Excellent interpersonal & negotiation skills, organizational skills with the
ability to work under pressure and to deadlines;
Method of Application
Please send your detailed CV, professional documents/certificates, cover letter with at least 3 traceable referees with their day contact details to the Head of HR & Administration, P.O. Box 34705, Lusaka or by email to [email protected].
Closing date 15th July 2020.