Head, E-Banking Support at Antal International
- Company: Antal International
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Zambia
Job Title: Head, E-Banking Support (Africa)– Zambia
Salary: Competitive Salary Package + Benefits
To implement a structured support plan to ensure that the bank’s business is facilitated through effective administration of electronic channels, and applications.
- Co-ordinate the affairs of the unit, ensure effective user support.
- Oversee implementation of projects relating to E-business, provide strategic support when required.
- Develop business strategies to generate business growth through E-channels.
- Increase sales / revenue by improving user-experience of the banks E-Channels.
- Ensure availability of Front-End Processor (FEP), Internet banking applications, and all hosted application/services.
- Maintain system uptime on the bank’s E-channels by providing first rate support and expedite resolutions of complaints/requests.
- Supervise major system upgrade in the bank, and ensure effective support is provided by the Units Team Leads/Members.
- Liaise with service providers on resolution of technical issues.
- Undertake and drive all product enhancement from E banking department that rides on FEP.
- Interface with vendors offering third party E-banking products and services.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Country CEO.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Quality of Service – E-Channels, POS, Debit/Prepaid Cards, U-Mobile, U-Direct.
- Customer Service Delivery.
- Rate of Channel Penetration.
- Channel Popularity index – rating by External Auditors
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree. Additional Professional qualification (IT related) is required.
- 8 years’ experience with at least 4 years in the banking industry, or closely related industry.
- Experience on all the electronic channel applications, interfaces, protocols, hardware, and adjoining infrastructure support-know-how is a must.
- Computer Competency
- Knowledge of the bank’s Core Banking Applications / OS’s – Finacle 10, Windows, UNIX, LINUX, Solaris
- Database Administrative Skills – SQL Server, Oracle.
- Basic Programming knowledge.
- Good understanding of the bank’s business, structure, processes.
- Customer Relationship Management.
- Country Laws / International laws guiding the use of the internet.
- Policies of the Country’s Regulatory body
- Positive Attitude.
- Tenacious and Focus in achieving objectives, and set targets.
- Good Leadership skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Strong-willed and determined in meeting deadlines.
- Excellent Communication skills – Oral and Written.
- Close attention to detail.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 25th February, 2023.