This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
23 Aug 2022
Field Supervisor/Assistant Technician (Research) at Golden Valley Agricultural Research Trust
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Golden Valley Agricultural Research Trust
- Location: Zambia
- State: Chisamba
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
INVITATION FOR APPLICATIONS
The Golden Valley Agricultural Research Trust (GART) is a Public-Private Sector Partnership promoting sustainable agriculture through adaptive and applied research.
GART wishes to invite applications for the following position:
(1) FIELD SUPERVISOR / ASSISTANT TECHNICIAN (Research)
The successful candidate must meet the following requirements:
- A minimum qualification of a Grade 12 certificate with credit in English and Mathematics
- Applicants should hold a certificate preferably in Agriculture
- Applicants should be aged between 25 and 45 years
- Computer literate will be an added advantage
Method of ApplicationCandidates who meet the above criteria should send applications, addressed to the Director Golden Valley Agricultural Research Trust P.O Box 50834 Ridgeway Lusaka or email to [email protected] , together with your CV, Certified copies of academic and professional qualifications before 31st August, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted