Desk Consultant at Livingstone Adventure
- Company: Livingstone Adventure
- Location: Zambia
- State: Livingstone
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Consulting Jobs in Zambia
Livingstone’s adventure is looking for a pleasant and friendly desk consultant who will deliver excellent customer service and assist our customers with their booking needs. The ideal candidate is able to improve customer satisfaction and customer loyalty.
Livingstone’s adventure offers a convenient one stop booking facility for the most popular Livingstone activities. We allow Africa’s natural wonder to be experienced the way the first explorers must have seen them. Itineraries are customized according to visitor interests, with emphasis on the pristine wilderness, great river wildlife and superb birding.
Position: Desk Consultant
Location: Livingstone, Zambia.
1. To take client bookings.
2. To be responsible for guest relation.
3. To offer customer support and answer customer questions.
4. You will be responsible for guiding and advising customers.
5. Answer all incoming calls and redirect them when need be.
6. You will monitor and update records and files.
- Great communication skills.
- Customer orientation.
- Must be professional, ethical, and have a positive attitude.
- Impressive time management and organizational skills.
- Must provide great customer service and product knowledge.
- Must have great interpersonal skills, patience and a listening ear.
Qualifications and skills
- Grade 12 certificate.
- Diploma/Degree in hotel management, travel and tourism or equivalent.
- 2-3 years’ experience in the hotel or hospitality industry.
- Proven experience in customer service or sales will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in computer use for record keeping.
- Experience with office machines e.g., Printers
Method of ApplicationTo apply for this job email your details to [email protected]
Closing Date : 8th August, 2022.