Depot Operator x5 at Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy
- Company: Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy
- Location: Zambia
- State: Solwezi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Zambia
The Depot Operator will assist the Depot manager in the daily running of depot operations with general works assigned either routinely or when the need arises. Coordinate activities to ensure smooth operations in receiving, storing and delivery of quality products to customers.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Offloading of petroleum products from trucks received into the depot storage facilities in line with the set standards and procedures respecting Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) rules at all times.
- Takes part in offloading and loading activities
- Daily physical Tank gauging and records findings
- Record quality product checks for Density, Temperature and Water test
- Record all meter movements for all activities.
- Report near misses, incidents and faulty equipment’s in Depot.
- Participate in all Safety Meetings & Fire Drills scheduled for the Depot.
- Clean the depot area and surroundings to ensure the work stations and surrounding areas are clean at all times
- Comply to all HSEQ requirements and promote the culture of sound safety practices by adhering to set standards for depot operations as well as the company’s HSEQ rule
- Perform tasks as directed by Depot Manager or Depot supervisor and shift supervisor
Primary Areas of Accountability:
Qualification and Experience
- Grade 12 School Certificate
- Craft Certificate in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Must have a minimum of 2-3 years of Mechanical work experience
- Working experience as a fitter will be a plus
- Good team player
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must have a clean Valid Drivers License
- Must be based in Solwezi or Near Solwezi Town
Method of ApplicationIf you meet the minimum hiring requirements for the above position, please email your CV and Cover letter clearly stating your salary expectations to: [email protected] and copy in [email protected]
Note that, all communications will be kept in the strictest of confidence. If you do not receive communication within 14 days of the closing date of the advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
DO NOT SEND CERTIFICATES AT THIS STAGE