Decision Support Analyst at Airtel
- Company: Airtel
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia - Airtel Jobs in Zambia
DEPARTMENT : Finance
VACANCY : Decision Support Analyst
LEVEL : Assistant Manager
LOCATION : Lusaka, HQ
To provide the organisation with financial and non-financial performance reporting, planning, revenue tracking & control and Business case evaluations. To provide management with information relevant to aid decision making and steer the company towards being a profitable entity.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES ARE:
1) To conduct Product Concept Evaluations.
2) To conduct Product & Segment Profitability analysis.
3) To Evaluate and track Capital Expenditure Approval Forms (CAF).
4) Cash Loss Sites (CLS) and New Sites Profitability Reporting.
5) To perform Business and Financial Analysis.
6) Preparation of Regional and Zonal Management Accounting Packs.
7) Preparation of other adhoc reports.
8) Financial Planning, Analysis and efficiency compliance.
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills:
• A good university degree in Accountancy or any Business Science course from a reputable university.
• Professional qualification in Accounting (CIMA, ACCA, etc) or the equivalent
• Minimum of 3-year cognate experience with very good computer skills. (Especially Microsoft tools – Excel/ PowerPoint).
• Strong ethics, hands on approach, analytical skills and business acumen.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good organizational abilities and excellent reporting skills.
• Ability to deliver under pressure.
• Enthusiasm to be part of a dynamic team.
• Must be a member of the Zambian Institute of Chartered Accountants.
Method of Application
The closing date for receiving applications is Friday, 31st March 2023.
Airtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is non-discriminatory on the basis of race, gender, disability, ethnic grouping.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.