Company Secretarial – Supervisor at BDO Zambia
- Company: BDO Zambia
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
BDO is the world’s fifth largest network of public accounting firms. We provide audit, taxation and advisory services in over 164 countries and territories, with over 95,414 people working out of 1,713 offices worldwide. BDO’s distinctive reputation for building excellent relationships with our clients is built upon our commitment to all our stakeholders, that what matters to them, matters to us. In Zambia, BDO provides a full range of services to both local and international clients of varying sizes, in all sectors of the economy.
At BDO Zambia, we have a rapidly growing Corporate services practice looking for enthusiastic professionals to join our team.
- Arranging and attendance at client board & shareholder meetings
- Preparation of board packs for distribution in advance of board meetings
- Liaison with Directors, Transfer Secretaries, Investment Advisors and Shareholders to arrange relevant meetings and resolutions
- Drafting minutes of client board and shareholder meetings
- Making statutory filings and notifications on behalf of client entities
- Generally maintaining the statutory records of client entities
- Ensuring that Companies administered are operating within the scope of their Memorandum and Articles of Incorporation, law, regulation and stock exchange obligations and listing rules
- Maintaining meeting and corporate reporting schedules
- Providing supervision and support to junior members of the corporate secretarial team.
- Ensure prompt billing and be responsible for Work-In-Progress
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Law
- At least three – five years relevant experience, preferably with some experience in handling public-listed companies.
- A working understanding Fund Administration of Company Law
- In-depth knowledge of Listing Rules, Companies Act and Securities Act, procedures and guidelines.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Excellent critical analysis, problem solving and business writing skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to supervise and provide support to junior team members
- A good team player
- Good client servicing skills
- Demonstrated ability to set goals and develop priorities to ensure that work is completed with a high degree of accuracy within the context of completing deadlines
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunities for career progression
Method of ApplicationAll applications should be sent to [email protected] with the subject line CS SUPERVISOR not later than Friday 27 January 2023. Visit our website www.bdo.co.zm for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted