6 Sep 2022
Communications Intern at Zambian Youth platform
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Zambian Youth platform
- Location: Zambia
- State: Choma
- Job type: Internship
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Internship Opportunity – Communications Intern(1)
As part of ZYP’s growth to nationally make adolescent and youth impact at scale, we are strengthening our internal capacity to support an effective Communications system.
The Communications Intern will assist in developing and implementing an effective communications strategy and further create and implement an effective digital/social media plan to provide visibility on different projects/activities implemented by Zambian Youth Platform and its partners.
Academic Qualifications Requirements
- Diploma in Mass Communications, Media, Development or related fields, Bachelor’s Degree will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply by submitting their application letter, detailed CV and portfolio of previous work if any to the email: [email protected] to apply.
1. That only candidates who meet the above specifications and competencies should apply.
2. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applications to be addressed to:
The Executive Director,
Zambian Youth Platform,
P. O. Box 630036,