Commercial Agents x2 at Renwasol Renewable Energy & Water Solution
- Company: Renwasol Renewable Energy & Water Solution
- Location: Zambia
- State: Kabwe
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Commercial Agents x 2
The ideal individual will engage, excite, educate, and sell our 100% renewable electricity products and services to rural households, SMEs, Community services etc . This is a field sales position.
- Executing the Commercial Team’s sales goals in project sites.
- Lead company’s commercial sales efforts by researching and identifying business account prospects, developing sales leads and closing sales through a variety of techniques (cold call, drop ins or arranged meetings).
- Analyze prospects’ energy needs, energy purchasing decisions, and obtain necessary information (account data, permission, and any contractual obligations) to present account proposals with the objective of closing agreements in a highly professional and proficient manner.
- Explain the marketing and environmental benefits of purchasing renewable energy and the differentiation of our product against traditional supply offerings.
- Log all activities throughout the entire sales process with the line manager.
- Maintain accounts and cultivate long-term and positive relationships blending sales expertise with excellent service and support to all prospects and existing customers.
- Work independently and manage your own schedule to optimize time, efforts and ultimately results.
- 1-3 years canvassing door-to-door, B2C and/or B2B direct sales experience preferred.
- Understanding of commercial retail energy business, a plus but not required.
- A genuine passion for the environment & clean, renewable energy.
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated, outgoing, positive attitude and willingness to learn and train.
- Mission/goal driven with high integrity and professionalism.
- Resilient to rejection- the ability to overcome objections/obstacles and re frame conversations
- Solid organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with current technology and Microsoft Office.
- Proficient with Salesforce a plus!
- Diploma or higher in Business Administration or Marketing
Method of ApplicationOnly individuals who meet the specifications of the above positions are encouraged to apply. Indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject of your email. Only a cover letter and CV in a single document (DO NOT ATTACH YOUR CERTIFICATES ) must be emailed to [email protected]
Closing Date : 17th October, 2022.