Channel Accounting Manager at Airtel
- Company: Airtel
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Zambia
DEPARTMENT : Finance
VACANCY : Channel Accounting Manager
LEVEL : Senior Manager
LOCATION : Lusaka, HQ
JOB PURPOSE :
To provide assurance on completeness of revenue accounting, debtors management and credit control, retail operations – Cash Management & Cash Control, Bank Reconciliation Review, MIS & Reporting and management of channel activities.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES ARE :
1) Management of Collection Accounting and Bank reconciliations.
2) Perform daily reporting – Retail Operations.
3) Monthly Reporting and timely book closure.
4) Dealer and other debtor’s reconciliations.
5) Management of bad debt
6) Management of the billing process
7) Credit risk management.
8) Compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
9) People management and development.
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills :
• Professional qualification in Accounting – ACCA/CIMA
Relevant Experience :
• 6-8 years’ experience in accounting and people management.
COMPETENCIES REQUIRED FOR THE POST :
• High level of Commitment.
• Achieving Results.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to deal with multiple stakeholders.
• Ability to handle team under work pressure and getting the right output under work pressure.
• Must be a member of the Zambian Institute of Chartered Accountants.
Method of ApplicationSuitable candidates requested to apply by sending through their CV’s to [email protected] The closing date for receiving applications is Friday, 31st March 2023.
Airtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is non-discriminatory on the basis ofrace, gender, disability, ethnic grouping.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.