Branch Managers (Insurance) – Copperbelt at Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy
- Company: Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy
- Location: Zambia
- State: Copperbelt
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
The Branch Manager will be responsible for establishing, maintaining and Expanding the Customer Base at the branch. Increasing Business Opportunities Through Various Routes to Market follow Up On the Database / Leads Provided by Company. keeping Up to Date with Products and Competitors
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Participates in training of various positions within the branch. Leads compliance and best practice reporting.
- Fully responsible for the technical proficiency of the branch work product, including compliance with client service instructions and performance warranties.
- Takes ownership to resolve such issues within the branch
- Defines and implements branch goals and communicate them throughout the branch.
- Directly and actively engages with clients, Account Management, sales and other parties to continually refine the branches understanding of client requirements.
- Communicates with clients, carriers and brokers in a professional, positive and proactive manner.
- Contribute to the development of business in the Company.
- Soliciting and receiving business offers from existing and potential corporate clients and brokers
- Manage branch portfolio.
- Network and build long term relationships/partnerships.
- Carrying out daily visits in the market for new business and renewal of existing business.
- Preparing renewal and new business quotation proposals to clients and brokers.
- Translating and interpreting business offers, claims and any other documents from clients and brokers
- Ensuring accurate input of data and records for allocated clients in respect of premiums and claims
- Ensuring proper processing of all technical transactions
- Conduct risk surveys and inspections.
- Ensuring appropriate maintenance and filling of all relevant documentation
- Prepare and monitor budget and ability to achieve budgets
- Prepare reports and presentations both for internal and external to the market
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time
Required Skills and Personal Attributes
- Ability to drive and grow the business
- Analytical skills
- Excellent Communications Skills
- Good Problem-solving skills.
- Good Networking Skills
Primary Areas of Accountability:
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree Pensions and Insurance or related field
- At least a minimum of 4-5 years experience of Insurance sales experience
- Must have vast experience in sales and marketing of general insurance products and services.
- Must have proven experience in managing a branch or station
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of corporate policies and procedures.
- Ability to work well independently, as well as a dedicated team member
- Creative problem solving, analytical decision making, organization and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and successfully navigate priorities
- Must be a member of a relevant professional body
Method of ApplicationIf you meet the minimum hiring requirements for the above position, please email your CV and Cover letter clearly stating your salary expectations to: [email protected] and copy in [email protected]
Note that, all communications will be kept in the strictest of confidence. If you do not receive communication within 21 days of the closing date of the advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
DO NOT SEND CERTIFICATES AT THIS STAGE