Branch Manager at FINCA Zambia
- Company: FINCA Zambia
- Location: Zambia
- State: Kitwe
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
FINCA is an International Microfinance organization operating in 17 Countries around the world. We offer financial services to small and medium entreprenuers so that they can create jobs, build assets and improve their standard of living. What sets FINCA apart is that we are an “Unconventional financial Institution” that treats everyone with WARMTH, is committed to RESPONSIBLE BANKING, is focused on building TRUSTED RELATIONSHIPS.
At FINCA, we are not just interested in acquiring good talent, but those who will equally embrace our mission and can deliver on our brand promise.
The Branch Manager is directly responsible for ensuring efficient and effective delivery of all FINCA services in his/her branch.
- Leading With Integrity:Reinforces our values through daily behaviour Holds others accountable to ethical behaviour.
- Employee Engagement:Maintains a fulfilling work environment, engages people based on their strengths.
- Responsible for Results:Takes responsibility for own actions and manages others to focus on key priorities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Conserves organizational resources, Works within budget guidelines, Assesses ROI on expenditures , Adjusts allocations to take advantage of unplanned opportunities .
- As the business unit leader, the Branch Manager is responsible for delivering a superior customer experience across all FINCA service delivery channels.
Savings and Loans Mobilization
- Mobilize savings and Loans to grow them to agreed targets , develop and supervise implementation of strategies to grow savings products and quality loan portfolios for the branch.
- University Degree preferably in commerce and accounting (B.Com), Business Administration (B.BA/ Banking) or related discipline.
- At least four years work experience in a recognized Microfinance Institution or Commercial Bank.
If you meet the set criteria and would need to be considered for the above mentioned position, you are encouraged to submit your credentials to the email address that has been provided.
FINCA, an equal opportunity Employer!!
Method of ApplicationTo apply for this job email your details to [email protected]
Closing Date : 29th September , 2022.