1 Apr 2023
Border Liaison Assistant at Alistair Logistics Zambia
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Alistair Logistics Zambia
- Location: Zambia
- State: Kazungula
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Are you someone with a “hunger for growth”, and a “whatever it takes mentality” who understands the advantages of a team environment and what it takes to thrive in one? Are you someone who “Questions things” and “looks for improvements”? If yes, you may be perfect to join our team in Zambia! We are seeking a dynamic Border Liaison, who will be will be expected to:
- Monitor truck’s movements towards and ensure effective clearance
- Receive, inspect and submit customs documents to appropriate customs officers/clearing agents
- Send daily tracking reports to operations and clearing agents to ensure no delays at the border.
- Inspecting the documents to ensure quality (cleanliness, arrangement) during the exchange of the same at the border and briefing the same to the drivers.
- Ensure drivers are disciplined and in full uniforms while at the border.
- Promote adherence of safety standards at the border all the time.
- Coordinate with direct report lines on border updates daily.
- Using Alistair systems to record and document every update.
- Manage and coach subordinates
- Perform any other duties assigned by the management.
- Completed Tertiary Degree/Qualification
- 3 years in the clearing/logistics field.
- Will be stationed at Kazungula Border.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th April, 2023.