Architect at UNO Petroleum Limited
- Company: UNO Petroleum Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Construction/Real Estate Jobs in Zambia
Uno Petroleum Limited seeks to recruit the services of a qualified Architect to join the team. The candidate will prepare survey and plans for engineering projects on the Company’s fuelling systems and other works. The salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
1. Carry out the quantity and land survey for engineering constructions & other engineering projects.
2. Carry out contour and site level survey along with survey for abutting roads across the Zambia at multiple locations in Zambia.
3. Preparation 2D AUTOCAD drawings after completion of survey and submission of site layout drawings to approved permitting consultant and then to government officials.
4. Preparation of grid drawings of site levels inclusive of Natural Ground Level (NGL), Finished Driveway Level (FDL) and monitoring of the same during execution of the project.
5. Interpretation of existing engineering drawings tracing of those drawings in AutoCAD, preparation of detailed engineering drawing for execution of works at site.
6. Should be ready to perform the survey and drawings preparation related works from time to time as instructed by the Engineering Manager.
7. He should be a good team player and should understand his role in the team and must be able to support the engineering team efficiently.
1. Minimum of a Diploma or Degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering or equivalent with minimum of 2 years proven work experience in engineering drawings and preparation of drawings after surveys.
2. Full grade 12 certificate
3. Must be proficient in preparation of drawings in AutoCAD 2D and having knowledge of drawings preparation of 3D auto CAD is an added advantage.
4. Should be able to generate the drawings at optimum speed after submission or collection of raw data or survey sketch.
5. He should be registered with the professional body (ZIA) (mandatory)
Method of ApplicationAddress Applications to;
The Human Resource Manager
Uno Petroleum Limited
Plot #397 A/D. off Kafue Road,
Makeni, P.O. Box 50854
Interested persons should apply enclosing Academic and Professional Qualifications, plus a Comprehensive CV: stating the Position in the Subject Line of the email to – [email protected] not later than 7th April, 2023
Hard copy application letters will not be considered.
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or phone call