Administrator, Site Health Services at First Quantum Minerals Ltd (FQM)
- Company: First Quantum Minerals Ltd (FQM)
- Location: Zambia
- State: Solwezi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia - First Quantum Minerals Ltd (FQM) Jobs in Zambia
At First Quantum, we free the talent of our people by taking a very different approach which is underpinned by a very different, very definite culture – the “First Quantum Way”.
Working with us is not like working anywhere else, which is why we recruit people who will take a bolder, smarter approach to spot opportunities, solve problems and deliver results.
Our culture is all about encouraging you to think independently and to challenge convention to deliver the best result. That’s how we continue to achieve extraordinary things in extraordinary locations.
Purpose Of The Role
The key focus will be to support the health site services in administrative duties and supporting the wellness team in promoting holistic wellness. The successful candidate will act as a first point of contact for all clients and health care professionals contracted through the Wellness centre and specific duties include but not limited to;
- Administration support for the health site services department and will assist the assets coordinator, occupational health coordinator, fitness coordinator and wellness coordinator from time to time.
- Receive, assist and direct clients in a courteous, efficient and welcoming manner projecting a positive, friendly and professional image.
- Be responsible for maintaining an efficient and orderly appointments system for Wellness consultants. This includes entering all new patients details into the patient registration system and advising both clients and the appropriate healthcare professionals of approaching appointments in a timely fashion.
- Assisting with diary management and appointment bookings for the fitness coordinator
- Assisting with back-end management of the employee exercise incentive programme including data entry and database maintenance
- Assisting in maintenance and update of registers related to site health services including assets, client attendance, meeting minutes and compilation of reports
- Arranging logistics for health team consultants – accommodation and flight bookings. Receive and make telephone calls as required in the wellness centre reception
- Keeping the Health & wellness office in a good state and ensuring good upkeep.
- Ordering of stationery and office supplies for the health and wellness team and assisting with procurement of fixed assets
- In addition to administration duties, the incumbent will assist in implementation of wellness programming under guidance of the wellness coordinator – this could include printing and procurement of education materials as well as assisting in the wellness outreach programs.
- Responsible for organization and arranging logistics and setup for health meetings, health functions, wellness program outreaches.
- Grade 12
- Tertiary education in business administration or health administration would be beneficial
- Computer literate and proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook
- 2 years’ experience in a reception or administrator role with proven administration experience
- Experience in a healthcare setting is beneficial
- Experience with pronto will be beneficial
- High level of written and spoken English
- High level of organizational skills and attention to detail is essential
- Proficiency in a local language (Bemba or Kaonde) will be beneficial
- Good communication and people skills essential
- Driver’s license is beneficial
- Reports to the site health services superintendent
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 27th April, 2023.