Administrative Assistant Intern at Right to Care Zambia
- Company: Right to Care Zambia
- Location: Zambia
- State: Luapula
- Job type: Internship
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia - Right to Care Jobs in Zambia
Right to Care is at the vanguard in supporting and delivering prevention, care, and treatment services for HIV and associated diseases. We work with government and communities to find pioneering solutions to build and strengthening public healthcare.
We embrace a strong entrepreneurial culture and focuses on innovation and the use of technology to enhance services, address skills shortages, and deliver quality healthcare outcomes. Our areas of expertise include HIV and TB care and treatment, pharmacy automation, medical male circumcision, and cervical cancer diagnosis and treatment.
Right to Care Zambia has been awarded a five (5) year project funded by the USAID through the PEPFAR mechanism. The USAID – Action HIV project aims to reduce HIV mortality, morbidity and transmission by achieving the UNAIDS and PEPFAR goal of 95/95/95 HIV treatment coverage by providing comprehensive HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment maintenance services in Luapula, Northern and Muchinga provinces of Zambia. The USAID Action HIV project will work closely with and in support of the Ministry of Health.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Diploma in Business Administration/Management Studies or related field
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Management Studies or related field
- Have a strong work ethic
- Ability to effectively communicate in English and correspond in a professional and courteous manner
- Ability to handle inquiries and requests professionally
- Proficient in excel, word, power point and Microsoft office package
TECHNICAL AND BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Good time management skills and ability to determine priorities
- Professional Ethics and Integrity
- Planning and Organizing
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Develop facility office filing system, both hard copies and electronic record system.
- Develop and maintain Facility database of all key Facility Stock Custodian contact details
- Updates received and distributed facility stationery stocks weekly
- Compiles facility-based asset registers and stationery for weekly & monthly reports.
- Occasionally manages incoming and outgoing correspondence and e-mails
- Receive, consolidate district monthly travel plans and submit to supervisor
- Receive, review E -Toll and fuel retirement, reconciliations and submit for approval to supervisor
- Maintaining appropriate and safe storage space for facility supplies awaiting distribution to the end users and field offices.
- Ensure all delivered items/goods are received in accordance with the RTC goods received SOP.
- Manage and update all stores records and inventory items, facilitate issuance of all stores with Provincial Admin and Logistic Coordinator approval.
- Prepare and submit monthly Facility based stores management reports to supervisors.
- Ensure that facility stock cards are updated daily.
- Monitor and track stationery facility-based supplies stock status and recommend re-order levels to ensure the smooth timely replenishment.
- Arranges the purchase and timely distribution of facility supplies through the Provincial Admin and Logistic Coordinator
- Maintain and update facility register of company assets
- Track and maintain company physical assets
- Submit updated Facility monthly asset register to Provincial Admin and Logistic Coordinator
- Ensure that all office assets are tagged and appropriately branded in accordance with grant/RTC branding policy (in consultation with Admin Assistant and report to Provincial Admin and Logistic Coordinator
- Ensure that all stolen/damaged/lost assets are reported to supervisor, and police report obtained for insurance claim purposes
- Ensure all purchased/received office assets are updated in the assets register and reported for purposes of insurance cover
- Ensure asset transfers are formalized as per company policy and guidelines.
Method of ApplicationApplications in the form of a cover letter and CV must be submitted to [email protected]
All applicants are required to complete an online competency assessment accessible using this link – https://my.assessio.com/right-to-care-administrative-assistant-intern_zmOnly applicants that complete the two steps above will be considered.