10 Mar 2023
Accounts Clerk at Sherbourne Hotels
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Sherbourne Hotels
- Location: Zambia
- State: Kitwe
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Zambia
You will be responsible for inputting financial data into the company’s accounting software. Keep records of any financial transactions that take place, including customer orders, stock purchases and credit notes. You will pursue late payments and issue receipts against the company ledger.
Accounting Clerks work as part of a larger accounting team within a company. Often, you will assist the accountant with the compiling of financial statements and reports. You may help to create profit and loss charts, forecasts and report financial analytics.
- Entering financial data into accountancy software
- Keeping financial records organised and easy to access
- Locating or tracking invoices, receipts, purchase orders and other financial records
- Paying wages, paying suppliers and releasing money for refunds
- Ensuring that the records abide by financial regulations
- Reconciling accounts at regular intervals
- Providing financial data or reporting to management for audit purposes
- Checking for financial irregularities and data entry errors
- Entry-level applicants can learn specific skills through an apprenticeship
- Full Grade 12 Certificate with at least 5 O Levels including English and Mathematics
- Degree in Accounting
- 2 years’ experience in the accounting field
- Working knowledge of Pastel Evolution Accounting Software.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
Method of ApplicationPlease send you application to [email protected]
Closing Date : 17th March, 2023.