Transport and Fleet Management Assistant Officers x5 at UTLA
Welcome to JobwebZambia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Zambia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: UTLA
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka - Ndola
- Job type: Internship
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Unicanos Transport & Logistics Africa (UTLA) was formed in 2013 and registered under the law of Hongkong in order to meet the transportation needs in Central, Southern and Eastern Africa. The company has a long tradition and heritage of Trucking Operations within the region since 2013. The company Currently has a strong presence from Johannesburg to Kolwezi and Kolwezi to Dar es Salaam, and is extending to other regions and area adjacent.
UTLA attaches special importance to the following three industries, namely Agri-business, Mining, Construction Materials in order to contribute her share to the social and economic development of the regions where she serve.
UTLA has built offices in Lubumbashi, ndola, Kitwe, Lusaka, Dares Salaam and Johannesburg to cope with her industrial and logistical clients.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- Major in any of the relevant field: supply chain management, Accounts, transport and logistics
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent reasoning and inter personal skill
- Less than 3 years from Graduation
- Flexible in moving around for business trip
- Must be able to work individually or as part of a team.
- Moderate to strong knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs
Transport & fleet management assistants 5
- Assistant officer – fleeting tracking & Cost tracking (Lusaka)
- Assistant officer-loading & offloading DRC (Ndola)
- Assistant officer-loading & offloading Tanzania (Ndola)
- Assistant officer-loading & offloading RSA (Lusaka)
- Officer-liaison Maintenance & fleeting management. (Ndola)
How to Apply
If you are interested, please email your CV and application letter and all supporting documents to [email protected] . Your CV should have contact details of at least three (03) traceable referees. If you do not hear from us within 3 days of the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful. The deadline for receiving applications is 18th April 2019 not later than 10;30hrs. Women are encouraged to apply.