TopFloor Jobs in Zambia : Warehouse Assistant
Welcome to JobwebZambia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Zambia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: TopFloor
- Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Zambia
- Ensure all receipted stocks are properly and safely stacked in the segregated warehouses.
- Ensure good housekeeping is maintained in the warehouse through the daily updating of the checklist.
- Ensure accurate and timely execution of plant requisitions and dispatch of commercial sales orders.
- Manage all physical inventory movements within the warehouses and ensure stock cards are updated daily.
- Conduct a weekly warehouse walk through using the warehouse safety checklist and report any non-safety conformities.
- Submit sampling requirements monthly and update fumigation register.
- Ensure quality seed is dispatched to meet customers’ expectations.
- Supervise and ensure daily targets are executed and met by team leads.
- Ensure adherence of warehouse staff to standard operating procedures.
- Must have a Diploma in purchasing and supply/warehouse management or any other equivalent qualification
- Knowledge and experience in the use of SAP will be an added advantage.
- Must have at least 1 year of experience in a similar capacity.
- Must be computer literacy (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint and MS Outlook)
- Should have basic warehouse management knowledge.
- Basic supervisory skills and labour handling knowledge are essential to the role.
- Must have considerable knowledge about storage, quality & safety in the warehouse environment.
- Must be able to supervise people and deliver results under pressure