IT Technician x4 at Angel Oak Investments Limited
Welcome to JobwebZambia.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Zambia. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Angel Oak Investments Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Zambia
Angel Oak Technologies is a leading provider of Turnkey Security Solutions on the Zambian market. We pride ourselves in providing the best modern security with the best brand name products in Surveillance Systems, Alarm Systems, Access Control, Intercom System, IP-PBX and VoIP System, Video Conference System, Networking and Wireless Coverage, Vehicle GPS Tracking System, Gate Motor and Solar Power System.
We have continued to strive towards becoming a complete multi-disciplinary practice offering our Clients the specialist individual attention and solutions required by the ever-changing society and co-operate world. As Angel Oak, we embrace teamwork on every project as the key success element. The overall project manager is duty bound in ensuring efficient and regular communication to all stakeholders and at all levels.
With a hands-on approach on projects, we have claimed a fair share of the market in the ICT industry, precisely the Security area. We are equipped with the latest technology and qualified human resource to ensure the best professional service is provided at all times and in line with that, we need the services of a proactive candidate in the capacity of IT Technician.
Job Title: IT Technician x 4
The IT Technician will work with a team of Technicians and Engineers on various Surveillance, Alarm System, Access Control and Networking projects. The job holder will be required to work and produce results under minimum supervision and also adhere to the standards of the company.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct on-site surveys and create reports.
- Advice customer on the best Security Solutions.
- Plan and Design Security Solutions for clients.
- Configuration of CCTV Systems, Alarm Systems, Network devices such as Routers and Switches and Access Control Systems.
- Provide professional On-site technical support to clients.
- Trouble shooting of equipment.
- Installation of CCTV systems, Alarm Systems and LAN Networks.
- Software Installation.
- Photo Designing and editing for different purposes.
- Field Marketing.
- Product development.
Competencies and Skill
- Organised, able to prioritise workload, Diagnosis, independently solve problems and give resolutions.
- Good communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills at all levels – from executive and senior management, to middle management, peers, external suppliers and colleagues.
- A team player with the ability to assist the development of staff and colleagues of different technical abilities and skills.
Minimum Required Experience & Qualifications
- Degree or better in IT or related Field and not less than 1 One year of practical experience.